• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One can go up, one can go down!

jay

Mama Doe
Last night I put Jack and Milly on the stairs. Jack has never been able to go down the stairs. Milly has never been on the stairs at all.

Anyway they both sat on a step looking at me like I was the worst bunny mummy in the world and why were they there.

Milly hopped down two steps and sat there looking at Jack like she wanted to go back up but even after some coaxing from me and a grape she just didn't have the confidence to hop up to the next step. I put her in the living room as she was actually getting quite upset by it all.

Then I tried to teach Jack to go down - again coaxed by a grape. He was leaning further and further down to the grape and then just fell headlong down two steps landing in a heap on my lap!

So, I have one rabbit who can go up stairs and another who can go down! I won't be trying to teach them again - they were so happy to be back in the living room they were binkying all over the place!

Awww! Thats so sweet!

Ted was always so shy when he was a baby, he got scared by everything. He started copying Dougal, who was always the brave one by leaping of everything! Ted would sit for hours thinking about it, before trying to have a go - jumping up onto the back of the sofa, but he'd get stuck on the cushion and I'd have to rescue him!

Back