• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new hutch

mummyally

Young Bun
ok please don't shout at me i know i've been a very naughty bunny mummy........
we adopted Flopsy and mopsy last year and they came with there hutches which i knew were too small for them so i had a run built and they spend all day from 6 am - 8pm with full access . this was only supposed to be till i could afford a new to buy 2 new hutches( they hate each other by the way and can't go in together ) well now i have saved ebough to buy 2 new hutchs, i need help now picking the right ones, the run s we have are made to fit these horrid small things so think a hutch run compo each will be best. please help me decided which is the best for them .
100_0988.JPG

Awww look at your cutsie bunnies, where abouts are you? I know someone who makes hutches in the Midlands and tehy're good :thumb: my buns have them :D

I know you say that Flopsy and Mopsy hate each other, have you had anyone else try and pair them for you. It might be worth a try.

Flospy and Mopsy would like to send big bunny hugs to soad for tell their 2 footers details so they can have a new hutch each, they are being built and should be with us in a few weeks. :rabbit2:

jrn first thing they do everymorning is run towards the wire that seperates them and growl at each other we,ve tried twice to bond them but fur files everytime so i think they prefur to live alone :roll:

Are they boys/girls and neutered/unneutered? When you tried bonding was in somewhere neutral? :)

well flopsy and mopsy are sitting in their hutch looking at me as much to say why is it the kids have gone school and we still shut in this tiny hutch..........
well my darlings your new hutches are on there way due to arrive at 8.30..... can't wait to smash these tiny hutchs to peices and get you lots of room for you to be cosy and comfy
will post pics asap
ally in leicester

Ally,

wont dont you ask a local rescue to bond them for you? (are they neutered?)

Fur flying etc is normal :)

well the new pads have arrived , flposy and mopsy arn't sure what that ramp things for yet ....
100_1417.jpg
but i hope they feel a lot more comfy then in there little tiny hutches

they areso sturdee but... the still wont use the ramp have tried leaving bits of carrots on it .... i suppose they will get used to it one day lol

Soory just seen this post, Steph pointed it out to me :oops: .

They will use the ramps over time. You'll need to treat the wood so they wont rot, make sure it's animal safe. Looking good btw :thumb:

Back