• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rex bun - ideas for names pleeeeease!

andic

Mama Doe
Hi There! we have just adopted a gorgeous one year old rex from Kirkby pet rescue Nottinghamshire. Mandy, if you are reading this, please could you let Celia know how well the young chap has settled in!

He is an absolute gem! He has started using his litter tray straight away (so-far-so-good!) and loves his nose rubs. He is settling in really well - he doesn't stop eating.
bunny6.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny4.jpg
Any ideas for a name for the young lad?- I think he looks rather regal, but so far we have come up with these names
Bentley
Randolf
Winston
Montgomery
Boris
Valentine
Mr Binks
(O/H has come up with an idea, once we have a short list of names, put them on separate bits of paper, fold them up and the one bunny eats will be the paper with his name on!!! So bunny decides on his own name!!)

Hope you like the photos!

Andrea
x

did you see him on RR? If so what was his name so i can take him off, thanks.

He looks very happy :) I like Winston too?

edited to add: Is it Harrison? He looks a bit smaller and shorter nosed so perhaps he's a different one?

mandy said:

He looks very happy :)

edited to add: Is it Harrison?

Hi Mandy
Yes he is with us thanks to RR!!!
I think he could be Harrison, but Celia wasn't sure of his name. I can tell you which hutch he was in, if that helps!!! Just let me know and I will pm you!

Andrea

andic said:
mandy said:

He looks very happy :)

edited to add: Is it Harrison?

Hi Mandy
Yes he is with us thanks to RR!!!
I think he could be Harrison, but Celia wasn't sure of his name. I can tell you which hutch he was in, if that helps!!! Just let me know and I will pm you!

Andrea

I just changed my post above :lol:
have PMed you x

andic said:
Hi There! we have just adopted a gorgeous one year old rex from Kirkby pet rescue Nottinghamshire. Mandy, if you are reading this, please could you let Celia know how well the young chap has settled in!

He is an absolute gem! He has started using his litter tray straight away (so-far-so-good!) and loves his nose rubs. He is settling in really well - he doesn't stop eating.
bunny6.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny4.jpg
Any ideas for a name for the young lad?- I think he looks rather regal, but so far we have come up with these names
Bentley
Randolf
Winston
Montgomery
Boris
Valentine
Mr Binks
(O/H has come up with an idea, once we have a short list of names, put them on separate bits of paper, fold them up and the one bunny eats will be the paper with his name on!!! So bunny decides on his own name!!)

Hope you like the photos!

Andrea
x

Judging by what's in the background of the 3rd picture, I think you should call him Agbon!, after all he scored the equaliser on Saturday

Prince Valentine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can imagine him breakin LOADS of bunny girls hearts!!!!! Stunner!!!

m
xx

He is gorgeous! :love: From your list I think he suits either Bentley or Boris. Let us all know what you decide to call him!

Awww an otter rex just like Zion!

I like the idea of Monty too. Thats a really cute name.

Maybe you should do a poll and you will get more of an idea of what we all thing ;)

Shiv

skippy said:
Could they be brothers?

IMG_0748.jpg

We like Winston

Golly! They do look a lot like one another!!!! What a handsome bun!

Thanks for all your help guys! Am putting together a short(er) list and will let you know what name has been chosen as soon as!!!

Back