• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new buns (name help please)

gizmo

Mama Doe
here they are
newbs005.jpg

newbs004.jpg

thats the little baby english x lop
newbs003.jpg

newbs002.jpg

newbs001.jpg

and this is the orange rex.
still need to find names for them

can anyone help with names for my little boys? i cant seem to think of any names for them :oops:. iv got loads of good names for girls and none for boys.

look i dont mean to be nasty but you do not vaccinate your buns you cant afford to do this so you say but you just went and got more buns? this totally shocks me! :x

i was not the one who got the rabbits, it was my b****y sister. i didnt want to get anymore untill i got a job and didnt have to rely on my mum to pay for them. my stupid sister has got problems with obsesions and one of the things she obsesses about is new animals and she is really p***ing me off with it :x.

How about Bill and Ben? Sorry to lecture you, but your buns really do need vaccinating....there's a lot of myxi at the moment and if one were to get it, they would all be at risk. Could you borrow the money from your Mum and pay it back gradually? I know 12 bunnies is expensive, but it's a responsibility you take on when you have bunnies. It's not fair to compromise on their care.

thanks
i got 2 done last week and the others are still indate its just the new buns that need doing and they should be getting done soon.
no they didnt come from a rescue my sister got them from free ads.

Oh sorry! I think I misunderstood....I thought I read that you didn't vaccinate your buns at all. It's just that it would be awful if they got myxi. I should just ask your sister to resist, but I know it's easier said than done when you see a bun in need!

thats ok
its not always an animals in need that she gets, its any animal she likes :roll:. if i get a cage that becomes free she has to get something to go in :x. Shes got problems and even my mum said she needs to see someone. she obsesses about everything like her hair, her make up, cloths, ebay.
she drives me nuts

Aw! Does she help you look after them, then? I especially love the silver grey rabbit on the bottom left of your picture!

she think she does, but all she does is over feed them with the dry food and buys some greens a couple times a week.
that little bun called chester.

ok I was only pulling your leg! guessed you hadn't seen them..where's the list of names and we can vote?!

anohter suggestion..the orange rex could be Fanta and the other one Fizz.......Fanta and Fizz??!! :D

havent done a poll yet im just writeing them down at the moment.
i really like them names :thumb:

awww they are cuties i like the name fanta but that might be because my friends old belgian hare was called fanta. I think the rex looks like an 'africa' or similar but that is probably just me as i like strange names (e.g. teegra :lol:)

abi
teegra and duchess

Back