• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These buns love to scare us don't they!

Melndan

Mama Doe
After I had taken Liam to school this morning, I popped back before I went to work and was pottering in the kitchen. I looked out at buns and saw Smudge flat out on his side next to the food bowls with Honey sat beside him. :shock:
OMG You have never seen me move so fast. I charged out of the house, convinced my poor baby had died, charged across the decking in my heels and the sound of me clattering about like a mad woman screeching his name, woke the little so and so up with a start!!!! :D
Why do they do this to us?

loopylop said:
:lol: Bless him, he was just trying to have a snooze :lol: :lol:

I've never seen him asleep at that time of day though and he never sleeps by the food bowls. He really scared me :(
He is ok tonight tho, been bounding around the garden as usual.
I bought a tunnel on Saturday and he runs through it and pops his head out of the hole in the top everytime. It tickles me. I will try and get a pic :lol:

Aaah tunnels are great fun aren't they?? My two love theirs and like Smudge love sticking their little heads out of the holes.

Their latest trick is to both try and lie down in it :lol: :lol:

cherylwares said:
Aaah tunnels are great fun aren't they?? My two love theirs and like Smudge love sticking their little heads out of the holes.

Their latest trick is to both try and lie down in it :lol: :lol:
Aww bless. Honey hasnt been through it yet :? just pokes her head in for a look. :lol:

Back