• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Rabbits!

Apache

Mama Doe
Matilda has been at it again, she has a lovely shed, which has a small amount blocked off for storage, with 2 foot peices of wood, came hoem tonight to find she had jumped over the wood and was sitting on some boxes!

I put her back down, and she promptly demonstrated her skills again :roll:

So the argos storage cubes have been put to good use again, and I quickly made a panel to go along the top, which my father has very kindly atached with brackets, so this is now over 3 foot..

Hopefully that will stop the litte minx :lol:

Then there is my angelic little Alfred, his pen in the kitchen is 1 foot high, and he has no inclination whatsoever to jump over this..

Jx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is your shed not big enough to divide between them. Then maybe in time they'll bond, or have you given up on that idea?

I must admit Ive given up on trying to bond them, Alfred seems to have decided he wants to be a house bun, and spends most of his time fully stretched out asleep, or eating (his other hobby!).

He is such a placid little bun, he is lovely, and ideal as a house bun, it's just when he sees Matilda he turns into "evil rabbit"...

LOL - Happy Bee, I don't think i realised how lucky I was with Alfred!

I've just been out to have a cuddle with Matilda, and thankfully she is still in her bit (well large part!) of the shed. I did get her a teddy (actually - an elephant!) at the weekend to snuggle up to, but each night I put it in the hutch, I find poor Nellie tossed out onto the floor...

Bless the little minx!

Jx

Back