• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely rabbits on freeads

honeybunny said:
I think Angie means it is near to her so tempting! :?

Oh right, forgot Angie was in yorkshire, altho is fairly obvious seeing as its next to her name!

Well ive e-mailed to ask if they're a breeder and if not I may have the boy with one eye.

mandy said:
honeybunny said:
I think Angie means it is near to her so tempting! :?

Oh right, forgot Angie was in yorkshire, altho is fairly obvious seeing as its next to her name!

Well ive e-mailed to ask if they're a breeder and if not I may have the boy with one eye.

Yeah that's what I meant!! Kind of - see area, then leave thread very quickly :oops: I got no room anyway :(

I called up in the end. He is a breeder, not a BRC one. They are all either at the end of their breeding career or just not needed.

Only two left are: ermine buck, aged 12 months and castor doe aged 2 years.
Someone is picking up the other two tonight. (the one with only one eye....probably genetic, so they've decided not to breed from him or his mother again (the other castor.)

The man sounded ok, he has 20 rabbits and breeders them 2-3 times a year. i dont think they're in danger.

He said from where he lives it is nearly two hours to nottingham, so I think it is really too far either way.

Edited to ad: the one eyed boy has been advertised before, no one was itnerested in him that time.

Its not the breeder part that bothers me its my husband. He has catagorically said no more. He tried saying that 13 was a terrible number to have but when I said we could get 2 to make it 14 he changed it to "NO MORE!".

Back