• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor cage/bunng findraiser for Elaine

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Elaine

I am now wanting to set up a sponsor a cage/bun in the fundraising part of the forum.

The idea I have for this is that the person who sponsors the bun/chinchilla/guinea pig will be as follows

The cost will be for a bun £12 for 6 months £20 for 12 months
Guinea pigs will be £7 for 6 months and £12 for 12 months
Chinchillas will be £10 for 6 months and £18 for 12 months

For this the person sponsoring will receive

monthly newsletter personallised to them from the animal
Birthday Cards/Christmas Card depending on time of yr
and hopefully if I can find somewhere to get keyrings or something from then I will add these to the packs.

Any ideas would be appreciated as to what people think of this so far as I am in the planning stage at the moment

And I will also be adding hand knitted scalfs to this as I sell these for £12 each and they will all be added to the rescues money plus baby blankets etc

astro ad

Astro is a longhaired Alpaca guinea pig who lives with his friend Aladdin and these 2 get along extremely well and will be remaining at the centre for their lifetime

astro.jpg

aladdin

Aladdin is a 9wk old male guinea pig who has a deformed leg, he gets around perfectly well with his friend Astro and will be staying at the centre for his lifetime,

aladdin-1.jpg

the devil (twinkle)

Twinkle is not known for being a shy and retiring rabbit she came to the centre to start visiting schools and has been a major hit as a rabbit with a character, if you decide to sponsor her she will be giving you a diary of the mischief she causes

twinkle.jpg

Fantastic idea Elaine :D

have you tried contacting local businesses to see if they will donate things like keyrings, teddies, car sticker and bookmarks/badges etc?

hi katie

I have tried writing to so many companies to try to get stuff I have now run out of places to write to, at the moment I have lost all motivation for the rescue as it is fighting a losing battle

shrek the sad chin

Shrek is a 2yr old male chin who came in with his brother and had a massive fight, since this he has never properly recovered and now has very little interest in life, occasionally he will fur chew and will get stressed at the slightest thing, if you decide to sponsor shrek you will be helping to provide him with lots of new toys and things to keep his mind occupied

chin.jpg

sponsorship packs

The sponsorship is up and running now and so far I have had a good response

The cost is
The cost will be for a bun £12 for 6 months £20 for 12 months
Guinea pigs will be £7 for 6 months and £12 for 12 months
Chinchillas will be £10 for 6 months and £18 for 12 months

with this you receive

Newsletter Quarterly
photo
certificate
keyring
birthday cards
christmas cards
etc.

All the ones avail on sponsorship are on my site shortly bobby and bonzo will be added to this
http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

Back