• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie to be 'officially' retired today

Benji&Evie

Warren Scout
Well after the baby bunny saga and Rhet and Scarlet going to their new homes Evie is booked in for her spay tomorrow to be officially retired from ever breeding again.

She is an 'older' bunny at 3/4years but i feel it needs to be done for her health after being an ex breeder and also catching her humping Benji the other day :roll:

So lots of lovely thoughts for her today... I hate leaving her all day when I know what a quick op it is though :?

eviegirly.jpg

Awww, it will be the best thing for her.

I had to have my 4 year old emergency spayed recently due to a uterine bleed. She recovered very quickly and soon bounced back after a few days.

Good luck!

Kate

ooopsss its been moved to Friday :roll:
They were really busy at the vets and the vet was 'discussing' that he really had too many booked in today with the reception staff so I offered to do another day.
I just didnt want any one rushing and making mistakes and he seemed a little 'stressed' today :?

Good luck Evie!

Audrey was spayed yesterday and apart from a bit of stress from me, she seems to be doing ok x

Back