• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't wait for xmas......

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
.......then I can justify spending silly amounts of money on my bunnies!! I have seen so much stuff I want to get them (I say them meaning once I get Zi's girlfriend which will hopefully be in the next week or so :D). Here are but a few:

This looks BRILL! :thumb:
http://www.bunnybasics.net/bunny-ba....html?osCsid=683d3075e658834e361e454386f4d4ae

Soooooo cute!
http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/44/products_id/133

Ooo there's more but now I can't find them. Hehehe starting to feel like a kid at christmas.

Please tell me everyone else spoils their bunnies at xmas :oops: :oops:

i will be spoiling mine rotten!
It will be tikki's (and duchess') first christmas so they will have loads!
when i had my rats they had soooo much stuff it cost me a fortune lol their pressies filled about 4 carrier bags and that was when there was only two of them!!

abi and teegra

Oooooooh I wanted that posh paws jar too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine have their own stockings that get hung up next to ours :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: Nah.. they aren't spoilt :oops:

I make mine advent calendars as well as doing them stockings :oops:

Saying that - mine are spoilt rotten all year round, not just christmas :oops:

Hadn't seen the bunny basics 1s but had already spied the hay experts ones and was plannin gettin them, I still buy my mums cat a xmas treat 2! Oh and as for spoiling them at xmas - they get spolied all the time :lol:

I put stockings on their hutch at night when they are asleep and not watching lol - and wrap their presents and put them under the tree! This is going to be his first christmas - so we will see how he likes it.

And I already have their advent calendars - you can buy them from pets at home.

Back