• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nails down to the quick U/D they are back on tuesday :D

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
Mine not the rabbits!

:? my little boy should have spent the day with Duchess today no idea how it went and i am all nervous incase anything happened or he didnt like her i have been pacing up and down lol i miss having my baby here too :( :cry: i am going to spend a large amount of tomorrow disinfecting his cage and created a stimulating play area in his cage and pen

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

abi and teegra

Re: Nails down to the quick

cheekytikki said:
Mine not the rabbits!

:? my little boy should have spent the day with Duchess today no idea how it went and i am all nervous incase anything happened or he didnt like her i have been pacing up and down lol i miss having my baby here too :( :cry: i am going to spend a large amount of tomorrow disinfecting his cage and created a stimulating play area in his cage and pen

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

abi and teegra

I tried calling you but there was no answer 8) Pm'd you instead :wink:

YAY i get my babies on tuesday im so excited except my little boy is a wimp lol all scared of the ladies :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
abi
teegra and Duchess

Back