• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG she did it again

gizmo

Mama Doe
My sister has got me 2 more rabbits :evil:. i wanted to get all my others sorted out before getting more but becasue Russell died and mum said i could get another rabbit, she went straight out and got them :evil:. my mum didnt mind about the first one because she said i could have another one but she had a right moan at ME when she found out i got a second rabbit :shock:.
GGGGRRRRRRR my sister and her flipping obsesitions :evil: :evil:
Anyway moaning over with the new buns are lovly :love:
ones a old english x lop and hes 7 weeks old and he is sooo sweet.
the other one is a 5 month old orange rex. Hes very skittish and throughs himself around the hutch at the slightest noise, so iv got to work on him to get him a bit more tame.

7 weeks? Where did she get him, poor bun should still be with his momma! :cry: Direct her onto Rabbit rehome and show her all the poor homeless buns, maybe then she will stop.

I'm sorry about Russell, may he RIP. Did you ever find out what happened to Russell? Sorry if it was posted on another thread. :oops:

Good luck with them

she got him from the free ads. there was some woman who keeps breeding her buns. im a bit confused beacuse this woman told my sister that the father was a dwarf lop but she also said that the father was the mothers son from anther litter she had :shock:.
we did find out what happened to russell. where he ate his food to fast his stomach got all twisted and it killed him :cry:

The Orange Rex may have poor or no eyesight. Common problem due to in breeding. Hence he will be very nervous and will need special care.

Janex

Back