• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all you Wooky fans......

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
for those of you who have followed Wooky's pleas for a new home..well...guess what?.........

Here's a pic of Wooky and his new owner, Natalie! :D :D :D :D

newwooka.jpg

Natalie came to look at Wooks and 3 others but she gave Wooky a cuddle and fell in love! So he has left to go to a superb home with lots of space and a pretty girlie-bun for company. Angie, who has fostered him for quite a while was sad to see him go but pleased he has found his forever home at last.....and a wonderful one at that! :D
Good luck Wooky-woo :D

I'm really pleased for him. :D What a lucky lad he is to find such a wonderful forever home at last

Superb news - I am really pleased that Natalie chose Wooky as Nutkin's partner. He will have such a fantastic home and will be spoiled rotten. He is a lucky boy.

Towsbuns said:
Superb news - I am really pleased that Natalie chose Wooky as Nutkin's partner. He will have such a fantastic home and will be spoiled rotten. He is a lucky boy.

yep and a big thank you to you Julie for doing the homecheck :D What a lovely couple they are..and I asked if they would swap their gorgeous baby for Wooky but they said no! :( :lol: I am certain Wooky will be happy and so relieved!

Oh my goodness that is brilliant news :D I was always so worried that he would never find his forever home! I am sooo happy for both you and him!

Leah x

The best things are worth waiting for :wink: Excellent news that Wooky has found his forever home.

Back