• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I could murder a rabbit

elaine

Mama Doe
I went out today to check the rabbits that were spayed and the one I expected to has pulled out her stitches including the internal ones little sod, so now she is back in the vets to be re stitched

Elaine

Blimey, dramatic title! :shock:

Clover managed to pull out her stitches, but the internal ones seemed to stay in place. Still involved going back to the vets though.

Hiya, oh Elaine is a nightmare when bunnies eat their stitches.
I always ask vets for a collar for the does who are spayed now, better be safe than sorry :wink:
Hope the doe is alright?
Best wishes

Ted and Dougal both pulled their stitches out when they were done, Dougal hadn't even left the vets when he did it! The nurse went to collect him and was nearly an hour bringing him out, I was getting quite freaked!

Little monkies!

well by the time she came home today she had successfully done it again so now she is at a adifferent vet that stitches a different way and she will have body bandages and buster collar on to see if that stops her

Oh dear, naught little girl!!

Barley had to wear a collar as he had been spotted picking at his stitches at the vets!! They put a huge collar on him as well as the smaller one wasn't fitting around his fat neck too well :lol: :lol:

He looked so funny, but better to be safe than sorry!!

Phoebe pulled her stitches out so she had metal staples put in. Dexter also pulled his out and they used glue to reseal the wound. I can't imagine a rabbit liking a collar much! :?

Back