• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse is, Well, INSPECTING!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......his new pen

MiscPics304.jpg

MiscPics303.jpg

He has only been here for a couple of hours but appears to be very much at home.

:D :D

Janex

Thanks for your replies :D

In no way does Morse replace Lord Lopsley and seeing Morse's condition makes me realise just how sick Lops looked during his final few days :(
Hopefully Morse will be a happy boy here. Although he aint gonna be too impressed with loosing his fine set of PLUMS :shock: :lol:

Janex

What a lovely boy Jane, you just want to pick him up and give him a snuggle :D .

How did you become his Mummy, and where do you find all the beautiful rex`s????????

Really miss my girl Florence :( , they are such a beautiful breed of rabbit with amazing coats that everyone just wants to stoke.

I found with non rabbit people who came into contact with Florence that they were amazed with her coat and just wanted to keep on stroking her.

Back