• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large rabbit brought to our door last night!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I was upstairs last night and I heard shouting and knocking at the door. My housemate answered the door and ther was a man with a huge bunny lying limp in his arms. Someone had told him that we have rabbits here and he wondered if it was ours?

He had found the bunny just outside our house sat back to back with a cat in the road?????? Corrina said we would take him in. He was in shock and we were really worried that he was not going to make it for a while. Then he wee's all over Corrina and with that seemed to come back to life.

He is definately huge, his head is the same size as a small dogs. He is lop eared, but his ears almost look like those of a velveteen lop. And his body is white, caramel and dark brown tabby effect. Although he has a big white band like a dutch bunny??????

We put him in "The Department of Current Affairs", moving Bunny and her new boyfriend Flopsy into their hutch. This did not amuse Bunny at all I can say. Especially not after Princess Caramels recent arrival. Anyway, He began to trash the department and spray all over me! Charming. We got him a hutch ready and put him in and he flopped down and promptly went to sleep, not before he had had a quick snack.

This morning he is fine... we have no idea where he has come from. He has a really strange bobtail that is on sideways, but is definately not injured in anyway. He was very keen to indulge in morning veggies with the others. We are going to put posters up around the estate to see if anyone has lost him? He is very boystrous though and also definately enormous. Either he has managed to escape some how, (although his paws showed no sign of digging), but there are other ways to escape I guess, or someone has dumped him cos he has got a bit big and a handful.

Will pop piccies on asap.

certainly can... the camera man has just come home. Corrina has temporarily called him Colonel Mustard, but that will stick unless am owner comes forward.

He's quite thin really, for such a big bunny but other than that, fine. If no one comes forward then I guess he is staying, but I do have a sneaky suspicion that he may have grown into a much bigger bunny than the baby someone brought home from the pet shop, and also a bit too boystous... but this is largely down to some enormous plums I think. :shock:

Back