• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Benji.......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
He arrived yesterday afternoon, he is 4 years old and gorgeous, very friendly little bun, given up because his owner, now aged 14, got fed up with him!!!

Benji8.jpg

We will get hi knickers knacked and find him a good home!! :lol: :lol:

He is one gorgeous bunny! How could anyone get fed up with him? Just look at that face!! Really glad he's with you now Snowy, will finish there whilst I concider getting on my soap box re children and pet rabbits..........

Jack's-Jane said:
I think Benji got fed up with the kid and asked to be taken into care!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you could be right Jane :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is better than gorgeous!!, he is so friendly and gentle, he's a real stunner and hopefully we can get him a girlfriend and a nice home, once he has been 'done' of course!!

So yesterday was an eventful day with both Archie and Benjie arriving but they have settled in well and are been spoilt!

It still surprises me and I don't know why it should but Benji didn't know what to do with a lovely fresh juicy carrot with a big bushy top on it, in fact he looked quite scared of it and he had never seen another rabbit so that was quite amusing..........but they are both beautiful

:love: :love: :love:

Awwwww so glad those two lads are settling in well and getting to know how a bunny should be cared for!!

Janex

He is gorgeous - so many lovely buns being given up. Very sad :( but it is just so good that people like you can take them on until they find their forever homes :)

Back