• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my woggies

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just thought i would put some piccies up of my doggies

cody

040404Codyinthesnow03.jpg

cody again

agility060-1.jpg

guinness

DSCF1811.jpg

cody showing off

18-09-06002.jpg

guinness and cody

DSCF1169-1.jpg

cody and amber :shock:

P8300132.jpg

abi and teegra

How mad are they? My oh has a springer, just over a year old and he's absolutley wacky!! Yours are gorgeous by the way :D

normally pretty chilled in the house unless you are playing a game with them :lol: they also play together quite frequently but once you let them off on their walk they go 'neeeeyown' and they go mental also when you take the boys to agility they get excited and if you do training with them they get excited (probably because of the liver treat in my hand though) :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments

abi an teegra

Snowflakes mummy said:
Awwww your dogs are gorgeous - rofl @ the last piccy and the first should definately be a christmas card!

hmm thats cody for you he likes to be 'stacked' :D :roll: :lol:

P1240024.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

abi and teegra
EDIT: the first one has been shortlisted for a calender

DSCF1063-1.jpg

(lol yes i am evil)

cheekytikki said:
Snowflakes mummy said:
Awwww your dogs are gorgeous - rofl @ the last piccy and the first should definately be a christmas card!

hmm thats cody for you he likes to be 'stacked' :D :roll: :lol:

P1240024.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

abi and teegra
EDIT: the first one has been shortlisted for a calender

DSCF1063-1.jpg

(lol yes i am evil)

That is gorgeous!!! I also made my dog wear a santa suit for his christmas day walk (not that he seemed to care!) so you are not the only 'evil' owner.

Beaney said:
That is gorgeous!!! I also made my dog wear a santa suit for his christmas day walk (not that he seemed to care!) so you are not the only 'evil' owner.

lol that was for the dogs agility christmas party i started making those costumes in october so i will have to start again soon :shock:

abi and teegra

Back