• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making Bunny Christmas Cards!

GiantJessica

Warren Scout
I know its only September, but I really want to make my own christmas cards (photo type scenes) with Jessica in?

Has anyone done this before or got any ideas?

I did it a few years ago :roll:

You're best to get cards with apertures (I think they're called :? ) anyway one's like this;
a5_1_b.jpg

Then you can stick the picture on the inside and have the border round it

Last Year I made this ...

Project1.png

... It's not very good, but it was personal for my family. I'd like to think i'm quite a lot better now with stuff like this, So i'll give it a go soon.

Just an idea :) X

I made some last year too. Used my digital camera to get photos (and Christmas decorations as props!), took the memory card into Boots and got them printed off, then got cards similar to what Gem posted. Also got some sticker decorations from the same craft shop (they had a huge book which you look through, with different text and styles, etc.)
xmascards.jpg

Giant Jessica would look stunning on a card :love:

I just bought the bunny ones from next this year :lol: I've decided now to just make cards for special bdays and people who appreciate them as its too time consuming for them to go into the bin :roll:

What a brill idea, I'm going to make cards with my rabbits on too! <blushes at stealing ideas but doing it anyway! :oops: :lol: >

I love those pictures of your buns Karly in santa hats, so cute.

Thanks for all the fab ideas everyone!

Karly's idea of getting props sounds like great fun :D - I think we'll give that a go, Whether Jessica will stand still long enough... :roll:

Sending hubby up to loft to get decorations down now :lol:

Back