• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Claude has gone mad!!!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
At night my rabbits sleep in a summerhouse in puppy pens,and in the day if weather is dry go out in runs,claude has been jumping out of his outdoor run ,as soon as i lift the lid up when its time to come in,its only about 2ft high though
Anyway,i have not long put them in the summerhouse the puppy pens are about 4ft high,ive just gone in with the food next thing you know claude has jumped up in the air and was hanging onto the pen by his front feet i grabbed him and put him down
but im worried now cause if he jump out he could land in lilac and shadows pen and then there would be trouble!!!!!!! :shock:
He has lived in his pen for about 2 years so ive no idea why he has suddenly done this :?

Naughty boy :lol:

Could you try putting netting over? I used pond netting from Wilkos for my foster boys, held on with pegs- this was enough of a deterrent.

Tee hee naught man! Perhaps Princess has been having words over the Net with him!? Whenever I go to feed her she jumps up at her door and tries to get over it! Hangs on by her paws sometimes!!

Back