• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Archie...The death row bunny.....

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is Archie, he arrive this morning after a very long journey, he is a very happy, lively, if somewhat podgy bun :lol:

Archie1.jpg

Many, many thanks to Beaney for doing the whole bunny run from her home in Swindon, over to Portishead in Bristol to pick Archie up from Johannapage (who advertised the bun) and then Beaney drove all the way up to Warwickshire to my house to deliver him, thank you so much for doing the run, it is really, really appreciated and as you can see Archie is very, very happy and seems to have settled in well to his new home.

Archie will be put of a diet and given plenty of exercise to shed a few excess grams!! :lol: :lol:

He is gorgeous, so thankyou Jo and Sabrina xxxx

Hello Archie, what a lovely looking bunny. Well done Snowy and Beaney for rehoming and bunny running this bun. Also Jo for highlighting his plight. Look forward to update re his teeth.

bunnylove said:
he is goregous theo why was he a pts bunny?? :?

Yes Eve, the owners couldn't afford his dental treatment so Johannapage highlighted it and I offered him a home and he is gorgeous

raine said:
Hello Archie, what a lovely looking bunny. Well done Snowy and Beaney for rehoming and bunny running this bun. Also Jo for highlighting his plight. Look forward to update re his teeth.

Hi Raine, he is not only a lovely looking bun, he is sooooo friendly and affectionate, he is beautiful, when I go out in the garden he runs to the fence to say hello and that after 2 hours, he stands still to be stroked and loves his nose rubs, he is one gorgeous bun! :love: :love:

I don't know how anyone could have considered pts, it's scary....but he is safe now

I will keep everyone updated with regard to his dentals, I really don't see it as a problem but will let you all know

Jack's-Jane said:
Hello Archie Bunny :wave:

You've landed on your lil' fluffy feet finding a home with Snowy :D :D

Janex

Thanks Jane and thanks for letting me give him a home because you had bagged him first!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, I think he will be happy here, he is just so loving....I am very happy to have him here with us

mandy said:
Well done for giving him a home! :)

Do you run a rescue BTW?

I don't actually run a rescue...or at least I don't think so :lol: :lol: , but I have and do rescue buns, But I help Janes Rabbit Rescue in Warwick and I am a foster mum for her and I collect unwanted buns and do home checks, I also get all the buns in my care, speyed and castrated and vaccinated, so I suupose I am very nearly a rescue :shock: :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
mandy said:

Do you run a rescue BTW?

I don't actually run a rescue...or at least I don't think so :lol: :lol: , but I have and do rescue buns, But I help Janes Rabbit Rescue in Warwick and I am a foster mum for her and I collect unwanted buns and do home checks, I also get all the buns in my care, speyed and castrated and vaccinated, so I suupose I am very nearly a rescue :shock: :lol: :lol:

thats brilliant, do you ask for a donation when you rehome? If you can bring yourself to let them go :lol:

mandy said:
snowy said:
mandy said:

Do you run a rescue BTW?

thats brilliant, do you ask for a donation when you rehome? If you can bring yourself to let them go :lol:

Well yes.......but, some will give you £5 and you spent £50 or so on the bun and some will give you £30 or £40 so it's always difficult because if it's a good home what do you do.....at least that's another bun helped but we always lose out financially, it is very difficult

What really annoys me is when I approach other rescuse and offer to take animals from them that haven't been neutered or vaccs because we have good homes waiting and they want me to pay for them......

He is gorgeous, he looks a bit like my Ted! I'm so glad he found a new loving home, he deserves it!

Hope his teeth get better soon xxx

snowy said:
This is Archie, he arrive this morning after a very long journey, he is a very happy, lively, if somewhat podgy bun :lol:

Archie1.jpg

Many, many thanks to Beaney for doing the whole bunny run from her home in Swindon, over to Portishead in Bristol to pick Archie up from Johannapage (who advertised the bun) and then Beaney drove all the way up to Warwickshire to my house to deliver him, thank you so much for doing the run, it is really, really appreciated and as you can see Archie is very, very happy and seems to have settled in well to his new home.

Archie will be put of a diet and given plenty of exercise to shed a few excess grams!! :lol: :lol:

You are very welcome - I am glad I could help! I managed to get home in about an 1 hour 45 so a good run back but it was raining in Swindon :?

He is such a gorgeous boy and I know he is going to have such a fantastic time with you - it was lovely to meet you and all your bunnies!

Please keep me updated on how he gets on :)

Beaney said:
snowy said:

Archie1.jpg

You are very welcome - I am glad I could help! I managed to get home in about an 1 hour 45 so a good run back but it was raining in Swindon :?

He is such a gorgeous boy and I know he is going to have such a fantastic time with you - it was lovely to meet you and all your bunnies!

Please keep me updated on how he gets on :)

I'm pleased you had a good journey back and made such good time, of course I will keep you updated and thank you once again.

WOOHOOOOO

I have just finished my Grueling weekend shift, 48hrs non stop at work is not fun!!

It was lovely meeting you Sabrina and i'm sooo glad archie has settled in well, he does look happy and is soo affectionate!!!!

I feel I have done some good in the world now!!!!!

johannapage said:
WOOHOOOOO

I have just finished my Grueling weekend shift, 48hrs non stop at work is not fun!!

It was lovely meeting you Sabrina and i'm sooo glad archie has settled in well, he does look happy and is soo affectionate!!!!

I feel I have done some good in the world now!!!!!

Aww Bless you!!

I am pleased to have him, he is soooo afectionate and a very friendly little bun, he loves the buns in the next run!!

How were the owners when they left him?

I'll get some more photos?

The bloke was crying - they were devasted to lose him, but they knew they cudnt afford to keep him.

They did ask if you cud keep using his bowl with him, i thought it was very cute!!!

more photos wud be lovely, ive promised i'll send them on!!

He really is a lovely bunny, if i would of had the room i wud have kept him!!

Back