• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The long awaited hutch!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Made it this morning - wasn't too bad, only took a couple of hours.
Pepper and Humpty seem pleased :D But still waiting to see if Pepper can make it itno the upstairs.

IMGP3543.jpg

IMGP3544.jpg

bunnylove said:
looks great sally what did they used to live in???

Eve x

Well, first they were in the house, then they moved outside during the summer into a large secure run with a smallish hutch inside it. It was fine as a temporary thing during the warm weather but needed something more protective for the winter coming up :D

Well done with the quick building!! Yours seems to have the same frame as ours, but it has plywood all around. Ours is tongue and groove, and that's where the damage was, one of the panels had slipped out of the next and was slightly broken.

I thinkt hat one is the 6x2 with 6 x 4 run?? On ebay that was the size run that came with the 6x2. That was starting at £95 on ebay (its the one sprescue got i think?).
I asked him to make the run a foot longer for me, so its not an "off the peg" job. He charged me £165 inc delivery (normally £15) so I thought that was a pretty good deal.

Back