• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you resist

touie

Wise Old Thumper
when your bunny finishes her bowl of food and starts dancing round you looking all cute in between gazing longingly into the empty bowl??? :shock: :? :lol:

annoying thing is she has a tub of hay and a bowl of veg left but she's a nightmare begging for pellets and I'll have to hide the bag or else she'll help herself :roll:

Get rid of the bowl and buy her a treat ball ;) She'll be so busy chasing it around the floor you can sneak off before she's done :lol:

Tamsin said:
Get rid of the bowl and buy her a treat ball ;) She'll be so busy chasing it around the floor you can sneak off before she's done :lol:

My girls knock their treat ball around sadly while nothing comes out to make me feel guilty when they're finished! :roll: :lol: :lol:

ditto on nothing coming out of the treat ball and me feeling guilty! I have to try and remember that no they are not starving nor are they neglected-but the puppy dog looks they give tear at your heartstrings something terrible!

Back