• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse

Rushie

Banned
Does anyone have the Hickory playhouse from Focus for their rabbits?

It's £99.00 which looks a good price but can't really see from the pic on website how big it is.

If anyone has it, is it a good size?

I'm looking to get a playhouse so I can go and sit in with Simba in the evening now the weather is turning bad :oops:

Thanks

Kate

Hi, i have the Hickory Playhouse for my rabbit Lily, i am pleased with it for the money, i agree it is not high but is adequate for rabbits, i just kneel down to sweep it out, The neighbours often give me strange looks when i come crawling out of it :lol: My hubby cut a small hole in the side and fitted a cat flap and we attached a six foot by 4 foot run to it. I think it looks really nice and neat in the garden :D

yes i have three of the hickory playhouses from focus, they are spacious and look lovely! my partner put a shelf half way up and made a ramp so now they have an upstairs aswell!! :)it's all dark and cosy upstairs and the rabbits love it.

Yup I have the hickory playhouse. Not entirely finished yet but Zion has moved in - just waiting for the run to be attached really which will hopefully be on the weekend.

Here are some pics:
House and shelf inside
Playhouse1-1.jpg
Playhouse2.jpg

Shelf and ramp
Playhouse3.jpg
Playhouse4.jpg

Window and shelf (before lino put on)
playhousewindow.jpg

Hope that helps.

Shiv

Thanks for all the replies :D

I wanted a playhouse, rather than a shed, as space to put it is a bit limited.

Shiv, thanks for the photo's, I must say it looks ideal for what I need. Simba will only be sleeping in there as he is out all day in the garden. I have got a spare catflap so would fit that as well.

I'm going to go to Focus tomorrow and make a final decision then. To be honest, I never thought about how it might not be very tall :lol: . Will have to have a trial run at Focus to see if I can fit in there!

Kate

Back