• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Nutty Dogs

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

This one's not very long, you will need sound

OMG this is the worst they've ever been, please excuse my voice, I was crying with laughter at points :oops:

It was all because only one dog got a walk yesterday and no one's been out yet today :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Crazy Dogs!!
Bless'em though, they look like they are have fun. lol.

m
xx

My dogs do that quite alot every day if im honest
I dont let it carry on long though,trouble is play fights can easily turn into real fights :?
Sorry to put a downer on it :(

hahahahaha i love dogs playing together
mine go a little more crazy then yours though they run up and down and up and down lol if the boys are playing with amber though (she is 12 1/2) they are a lot gentler.
I must say though that our dogs have been playing like that for over 4 years and when we had our old dog he used to play like that all the time and we have never ever had a single fight. play fighting can reinforce the heirarchy so surely it can help prevent some fights.
I don't know but they sure have fun when they do it :D

abi and teegra

awwww I love watching dogs play - I love willow and lucy ( I think that was their names) such beautiful Labs!
And look at the happy tails going on all the way through that! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mates dogs do that all the time. Going for the throat and legs!! Hehe

I love the way one of them runs out the room and just bombs it back in :lol: :lol:

Are they siblings?

Thanks for sharing

Shiv

ShivyRex said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mates dogs do that all the time. Going for the throat and legs!! Hehe

I love the way one of them runs out the room and just bombs it back in :lol: :lol:

Are they siblings?

Thanks for sharing

Shiv

Yep, the ones that runs out the room is the youngest one :roll: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I LOVE YOUR DOGS!!! They are adorable and remind me very much of how my dogs play :roll: :lol:

Leah xx

Back