• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

West Midlands Safari Park

@Debs111

Banned
Went to the WMSP yesterday, not bene for a year or 2.
Didnt take many photos myself, my friend took loads on her camera though, and I was mainly filming on my boyfriends digi cam. Will upload thoise when I've got them!
In the meantime heres my few pics:

HPIM1392.jpg

HPIM1393.jpg

HPIM1394.jpg

HPIM1395.jpg

HPIM1396.jpg

HPIM1397.jpg

HPIM1399.jpg

HPIM1403.jpg

HPIM1405.jpg

HPIM1406.jpg

HPIM1407.jpg

:love: :love: :love: I'm in Love!! I want one soooo bad!!!!

HPIM1405.jpg

Great Pic's. :thumb: Looks like you had a Great time and saw some stunners too!!

m
xx

hehe the Leopards are new this yeaer...all the other big animals are around the actual park bit..the leopard (Im assuming theres more, only saw the 1 though) was in a large glassed enclosure, within the amusemetns area of the park...he was in the area that used to be 'Pets Corner' (thats gone now, apart from the goats).

There may well ahve just been the 1 leopard, given they are solitary cats. It could be they had a breeding pair though, I guess. I LOVE leopards, they're my fave wild animal!! If the safari park wasn't so far I'd visit them myself!

Great pics, thanks for posting! :thumb:

AMETHYST

Back