• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And I thought the dead bunny pose was worrying.....

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Well since Deej chewed my NTL cable I cordoned off that area of my front room, (much to his disappointment as it meant he couldn't hide behind the sofa).

Anyway tonight I noticed he wasn't in the living room and I hadn't seen him for a little while, so I looked in the front room, but couldn't see him.

Looked in all the rooms downstairs but he was no-where to be seen. :shock:

So I went back to the front room as I was sure he had gone in there, but I still couldn't find him... I heard a very small noise, but couldn't work out where he was.

I had looked under my desk but he wasn't there, then I thought.... surely not.... opened the draw in my old fashioned desk and there he was sitting on top of a pile of stuff! :shock: :lol:

I gave him the biggest hugs - poor boy, I was so worried he could have hurt himself getting stuck in there on top of a pile of stationary and a sewing project :shock: and stuff!

Luckily he was fine and hopping about as normal, but now I guess I will have to watch him if he goes in the front room! My desk only has 2 draws, but the bottom one is a large one with an open back. Under the draws I have some boxes and tins, so he must have climbed over them and into the draw.

If I hadn't been so worried I must admit it was really funny to open the draw and find a bunster sitting in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, bunny hide and seek!

One of my family's hamster escaped his cage one night, my mum eventually found him a desk drawer where he started making himself a little nest by shredding legal documents.

Back