• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly & Sybil in Garden Run

Flick

Alpha Buck
Well I got them out there via the carrier - but they weren't keep to go back in even with the temptation of food! Got them safely back to their cage eventually though - After it got dark... :oops:

P9260426.jpg

P9260436-1.jpg

P9260446.jpg

P9260419-1.jpg

Its early days and it is panicky when it starts to get dark and you can't get them in. My french lops will now actually come when I call them as they know they are getting food. Initially though I couldn't catch them. As they settle in and get to know you more, it will get easier, but I think it took about 6 months before they came when I called. Sometimes they don't and I have to go out and shake the pellet bag and then they run in with me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaw!! They look Fab!! Thier run looks great, loads toys, spoilt little bunnies!!! Bless!!

m
xx

ps. lovin' your carrier, were did you get it from, how much was it??

Carrier

Hi,

I got the (cat! :lol: ) carrier from petplanet.co.uk for £23.99:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/dept.asp?dept_id=39

They seem to quite like it as an outdoor hide - just not when I shut them in it! :?

It is good though... opens front or top and has 2 small food/water bowls to attach on the door that can be removed and refilled without opening the carrier :)

I think out of all the toys they like the tunnels and anything that will disperse food best! :lol:

Re: Carrier

Flick said:
Hi,

I got the (cat! :lol: ) carrier from petplanet.co.uk for £23.99:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/dept.asp?dept_id=39

They seem to quite like it as an outdoor hide - just not when I shut them in it! :?

It is good though... opens front or top and has 2 small food/water bowls to attach on the door that can be removed and refilled without opening the carrier :)

I think out of all the toys they like the tunnels and anything that will disperse food best! :lol:

:thumb: Thanks soo much!! Might have to get me one of those, when payday come along!!:p

m
xx

Back