• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Just Washed Lord Lopsley's Towel and Teddy......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........that he passed away on/with...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I really cant believe my baby boy has gone :cry: :cry:

Sorry, its catching up with me again...... :oops: :cry: :cry:

Janex

aww Jane it will be hard. he is missed by everyone - i still cant believe what has happened to him.

big hugs
caz x

Thanks all

I hope FHB can shed some light on what happened to my poor big baby boy :cry: It makes no sense to me at all :cry:
Mal cant understand how I feel as he sees the loss of Lopsley as no different to all the other Buns I have lost. But it is VERY different

:cry: :cry:

Janex

I find that bit hard, to wash anything that they have used once they are gone. Even clearing out their hutch. Thinking of you Jane. It was very apparent from your posts that you and Lopsley had a very special bond.

Awww Jane totally with you, it's so similar to when I lost Drakey, know how you're feeling chick. XXXXXXXXX

SOAD said:
Awww Jane totally with you, it's so similar to when I lost Drakey, know how you're feeling chick. XXXXXXXXX

Awwww Tree it must have been so shocking to witness Drake's passing :cry:
I knew Lops would not be coming home when I left him for the X-rays on Monday :cry: I have heard people say 'my rabbit has lost lots of weight overnight' and I have just thought they had not noticed a slow decline. Now I know it happens as in less than 36 hours Lopsley was skeletal :cry:
The cancer was just taking everything from him :cry:
I feel so,so down today :cry: I know I am really lucky to be surrounded by lots of wonderful Bunnies but.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane, is awful to hear you are feeling so down. I know how you must be feeling, it's heartbreaking losing any bun but you obviously had a really special bond with Lord lopsey... at least he is at peace now bless him, not that it helps you. Grief is dreadful, I don't know what else to say except that I am sending you a massive hug... :(

I am so sorry Jane - its always so hard when you have to clear their stuff up - knowing they arent coming back ... It hurts :(
Sending you huge hugs!

Back