• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your house rabbits climb stairs?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Audrey does!
Was just wondering where she was and caught her in our bedroom! She's now sat at the top looking a bit worried about how shes going to get down again :lol:

Hahaha! Sophie bombs up and down the stairs now, but the first time, she sat at the top and was petrified of coming down :roll: Cus she hates being carried, I had to get the pet carrier and bring her down in that :roll: :roll:

Rudy doesn't tend to leave the living room, hall & kitchen :lol:

loopylop said:
Hahaha! Sophie bombs up and down the stairs now, but the first time, she sat at the top and was petrified of coming down :roll: Cus she hates being carried, I had to get the pet carrier and bring her down in that :roll: :roll:

thats what i was just thinking im going to have to do! :lol:

strange buns arent they?

:lol: Get some treats and get them down by following the treats :D They soon get the hang of it :lol: Sophie misses steps now and races down them :lol:

my bun flys up and down stairs even the ones outside in the garden and theres plenty of them - she thinks its a game!

loopylop said:
:lol: Get some treats and get them down by following the treats :D They soon get the hang of it :lol: Sophie misses steps now and races down them :lol:

ooh good idea- i'll get some cat food, shes already been eating it again today! :roll: :lol:

Barley only used to go as far as about the fourth or fith step, never any further, altough we have open stairs so he would then hop down through the other side (if you get my drift?). He's outside now, so doesn't get the chance!

mandy said:
loopylop said:

ooh good idea- i'll get some cat food, shes already been eating it again today! :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm shes still not come down! :eek:

She hopped down a few steps earlier then hopped up again! Bribery didnt work.

Oscar has only ever been up a couple of stairs, He is a big scaredy bum.
If he ever went all the way up I would Poo myself :?

Squidgy's up and down the stairs all the time! We have to keep the door to the stairs shut, as he's such a tiny bunny and we don't know where he is! It's very funny to see his little tail bobbing down the stairs!

Bruce loves going up and down the stairs. Sounds like a herd of elephants as he's a French Lop and our stair case is hard floor. :lol:

Louise

mine have never had the chance to climb stairs as we live in a flat.thats going to change soon tho as we have just bought our first house and it's over 4 floors which means 3 stair cases :shock: -hmmm could be interesting.i was wondering how they would cope.

chloaster said:
With Speed!! :lol:

Your new sigs fab Mandy!! :D

thank you :D How are the boys doing?

Shes down yay! Forcebly (sp) though- had to wrap her in a blanket and carry her to safety :lol:

Moonshine loves going up-stairs, she likes to go have a look around. We found her in the attic (my sons room) playing with his toys once!! :lol: :lol:

And last week she went to see hubby when he was having a bath!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicola

Shhhh! Don't give Deej ideas!

Luckily for me he has never ventured up the stairs (ours are pretty steep though).

If he gets that idea in his head I will have to buy a baby gate to keep him downstairs! :lol:

mandy said:
thank you :D How are the boys doing?

Really well :D :D Harry is still a bit shy but Starr has come out of himself loads, Lenny and Mac are their usual boisterous selves! :D They love attention and Mac especially loves his tummy tickles!

oh yes, the other day Buzz came upstairs to wake my little sis up. through the baby gate (he isnt underweight by the way, just a bit smaller than a normal dwarf lop) up the stairs and onto her bed. he then sat at the top expecting to be carried down!!!!! lazy thing.

My house buns used to run up and down the stairs in the old house but in this house they dont. If I carry them down they run back up to their room. Am glad as it means I dont have to shut them in a room so they sit at the top of the stairs waiting for me when I come home!

Back