• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this the tunnel that is bad???

Try doing a search :D

Mit, someones bunny got stuck in a tunnel :(

Where the material was sewn together, the bun had chewed through it and then got stuck inbetween the 2 layers :(

loopylop said:

Where the material was sewn together, the bun had chewed through it and then got stuck inbetween the 2 layers :(

Eeeeeeek! Sorry. :(

m
xx

mit said:
loopylop said:

Eeeeeeek! Sorry. :(

m
xx

S'alright mate, it's just that some things that look fine, people have had bad experiences with :(

At least with RU people are here to share those experiences to help us all be warned :)

It's not that tunnel, that ones' ok. I've got one from pets at home and it's great. It was a piggie not a bunny.

the one in the ebay piccie at the top- i thought someones bunn had got caught and in a panic when it concertinaed together when the bun was in it.

I have the pets at home one- its really good and sturdy- theres no way that could happen.

There was a bunny caught in one at one point as well.

Someone's piggy suffocated in one as well :cry:

i think its easier to have the clay ones, not chewable. carboard is ok, but i had a guinea get stuck in a hole it chewed, she was fine, and still chews, but i have to be so careful. wood goes well too, take so much longer to chew through.

I bought that 1 and didn't like it - it won't stay open, there are little loops to tie it to sumthing but its not very practical. H & H jst stood on it and it went flat then they ignored it.

I prefer the solid cardboard 1s :D

SOAD said:
It's not that tunnel, that ones' ok. I've got one from pets at home and it's great. It was a piggie not a bunny.
It was Amethyst's Rcoket (bunny) that got stuck too (was ok though)

Back