• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only i could bond them, i really need help..

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I want Flopsy and Holly to live together soooooo much. But Flopsy id terrified of Holly and Holly is to dominant, please help!!!

from what ive read on here, 2 unrelated un-spayed females living together is really difficult to do.
would calm them both down.

See what other people say tho x

Ive got three girls that live together all fine. They are about 4-5 months old, two of them are sisters and they have all lived together since they were babys so they are all ok. But I will be expcet some fighting from them next couple of months so i will be getting them spayed soon-ish. I also have Stud who NEEDS to be done before he can live as a happy four!!
Would get ALL four done now but just cant really afford to get them all done yet. It would cost me more than £250+. Eeeeeeek!

m
xx

I think jrn said 30 Pounds for a male and 45 Pounds for a female, when I visited her last week. I paid 42 Pounds for Snoopy today, we went to a vet, who is easier for us to reach than the ARC one. They have a little practice here in Ham, and then a small clinic in Kingston and a 24/7 clinic in Wimbledon.

Donna was talkin to me about ARC Vets, is it were she work, the one near Twick. Green, were Christobel work too???

m
xx

bunnylove said:
mit said:
Donna was talkin to me about ARC Vets, is it were she work, the one near Twick. Green, were Christobel work too???

m
xx

buts in here :oops: :oops: yep she works there :lol: :lol:

Lol. Dont worry about it silly. Any ways thought she did. I remebering her telling me that they do the op's cheap were she works, i didnt remeber it beening that cheap!! Woot! Woot!

m
xx

mit said:
bunnylove said:
mit said:

m
xx

Lol. Dont worry about it silly. Any ways thought she did. I remebering her telling me that they do the op's cheap were she works, i didnt remeber it beening that cheap!! Woot! Woot!

m
xx

who you calling silly :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
mit said:
bunnylove said:
mit said:

m
xx

m
xx

!!!YOU!!!SILLY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

I paid £94.00 for Bella's spay :evil:

And now going to get Benji done is £70ish :evil:

mit said:
bunnylove said:
mit said:
bunnylove said:
mit said:

m
xx

m
xx

!!!YOU!!!SILLY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

thats alright then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
That is Crazy! :( Some Vets are just Mintin' money! Aaaaaaah!!

m
xx

mit said:
Ali said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
That is Crazy! :( Some Vets are just Mintin' money! Aaaaaaah!!

m
xx

Sadly there's lots of these type of vets about :(

Does any one know what the Surgery is called where Donna and Christobell work? The names just vanished out of my small small head!

m
xx

Back