• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HoneyBunny Where are Gordon Bennets Batteries Located?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........cos I think they need re-charging!! :lol:

MiscPics279.jpg

He has to be one of the most chilled-out Bunsters I have ever met :D

Janex

my bun did that for the first time the other day. how scarey is it when you have not seen it before :lol:

Ooooh Jane, so he isn't all cross and bitey at the smell of all those other animals then! He looks like a lovely chappie, looks like you'll be spending some time chasing him round the garden to help his waistline then :lol:

AlisonA said:
Ooooh Jane, so he isn't all cross and bitey at the smell of all those other animals then! He looks like a lovely chappie, looks like you'll be spending some time chasing him round the garden to help his waistline then :lol:

Well either he left his aggressive streak behind or his previous family told Jill porkies. Gordon is not aggressive toward any of the other bunnies, Buck or Doe and is certainly not aggressive toward me. I was expecting a Bun like my late Victoria Meldrew. She mellowed eventually but at first she was one flying mass of growling French Lop :shock: :shock:
Gordon is a real softy and just sat quietly as I groomed him :D
He is the perfect Rabbit as he is SO CLEAN. All poos in litter tray aswell as wee. He doesn't chew his towel bedding. He eats his hay and takes Veggies gently from my hand.
He is a lovely Bun :D :D

Janex

When I see pictures like that it makes me wish that I was a rabbit.... Well, obviously a rabbit who is looked after by someone like Jane....

What a hard life... :lol: :lol:

Jane he was a good boy here too! So maybe his old owner was a bit of a fibber :roll: Wouldn't be the first time!
Or it could just be the whisky you're giving him! :lol:

i'm sending milly molly mandy to you - she is never chilled out, in fact the only time I see her laid down is when Jack sits on her! She is so moody she gets called milly molly moody!

Back