• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think re kirby buns - are they related

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Ok I keep looking at Asha, that Mandy has at Kirby for rehoming, she has only come into rescue recently............

These are my Kirby fosters Bramble and Thistle

Pic443.jpg

Do you think they could of come be related to Asha, but gone to two different people, and ended up at the rescue at different times?

Thistle is Brambles Mom, could she be Asha's too?

Here is Asha

rabbit_6424.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6424

they're strangley similar don't you think?

are your two grey tho?

Asha is agouti, although may not look it in the photo!

What a lovely trio theyd make :D

she's what id think of as proper wild bun colour!

They do look really similar tho, do you know what their background is?

Well not sure, just that they were had Kirby and they were aggressive, so I had them at mine. Although they're sweetheard now. I just rang Bryn and I've todl him taht I've found one of Brambles babies and it's cruel to keep them apart :oops: :lol:

:lol: Oh go on, she is so tiny so wont take up much space, and just think how happy theyd be to be reunited! :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
Ask the Trisha Show to do a DNA test!!

Then all you'll need to know is WHO'S DE DADDY!!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mandy said:
:lol: Oh go on, she is so tiny so wont take up much space, and just think how happy theyd be to be reunited! :lol:

I'll have a think, she does look like Thumps too. Bryn said "nah we'll just have her" :lol: I'll give her a bit of time and see if anyone is interested in her. I'd better wait for a bit just in case Holly needs any more treatment first too. I have my eye on her though :wink: :D

Cool next time i go over to Kirkby I shall tell her that her new Mum will be coming to get her soon :D :lol:

Back