• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rennovating the shed...and hutches

Veronica

Mama Doe
Arrrrrrggggggggghhhhh I need you guys to calm me down! I'm getting myself in such a stress out :(

I really need to get the shed, and hutches altered to improve things for me...and the buns :)

I need to get paints....new hinges....locks....pieces of wood etc

I need the weather to be good! (which is isn't because it's always raining!!! :( )

I need to raise enough funds to beable to afford all these rennovations (so guys, if you've got any ideas? ....I have thought about what I could sell on ebay...but I've recently done the whole clearout thingy..so there's nothing much left! :? )

I'm looking at needing to raise a couple of hundred pounds (as I've got quite a few hutches to change!)

Neutering has just gone up to nearing £50 for a castration in my area :shock: ....and I need to get my foster bun done, as he's spraying everywhere :? .....I've just had him vaccinated....as well as Tina and Billy who were due for their boosters....and Alfie's eyes are bad again (runny eyes), so he needs to be seen at the vets asap....so that's pretty much all of my emergency bunny money eaten up in one go!! eeek!! :shock:

So much to do...and at so much cost!...I need to raise some more funds asap. Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Do you have freecycle in your area? If so, it is brilliant for picking up bits and pieces and everything has to be free. The rule for this area is that you have to 'offer' something before you can post a 'wanted' ad - but get on there and ask for bits of wood, hinges, locks, etc. You never know what you may get.

If it helps, I can get your foster bun done at my vets? £26.96 for a boy-bun. It's Abbey Vets in Barnsley & they are Rabbit savvy :D

Back