• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopy is home again

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
This morning my boyfriend took Snoopy to the clinic. We'll get him back tonight, with some bits missing. Hope my little boy will be fine. :?

Snoopy still isn't back home. :cry: My boyfriend said he'd collect him on his way home from work, so he should be here soon.

Any suggestions on how I can make him feel better? (Snoopy, not my boyfriend, he's no problem :lol: ) I will keep him indoors until tomorrow afternoon and give him lots of cuddles, if he wants them. I can't remember what my Popsel was like when he came back from the OP, so long ago now. :shock:

Bavarian Bunny said:
Snoopy still isn't back home. :cry: My boyfriend said he'd collect him on his way home from work, so he should be here soon.

Any suggestions on how I can make him feel better? (Snoopy, not my boyfriend, he's no problem :lol: ) I will keep him indoors until tomorrow afternoon and give him lots of cuddles, if he wants them. I can't remember what my Popsel was like when he came back from the OP, so long ago now. :shock:

JUST MAKE SURE YOU KEEP HIM WARM AND OFFFER good things to eat to keep him eating

AlisonA said:
And a bowl of water as post-op buns tend to find this easier than a bottle.

Hope Snoopy is ok!

never heard that one but whatever works for ya! or bun :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always found that a slightly drowsy bun will happily dunk their face into a bowl to drink but won't drink as much from a bottle as it's more effort, and the more they drink, the quicker it flushes their system out and gets their guts moving :wink:

Just read on the travel news that there was a car fire on the road near the surgery. I have not been able to reach my boyfriend on his mobile. The surgery closes at 7, so if he's stuck in traffic, they may have to keep Snoopy overnight. :(

Oh no, how frustrating :cry: If there's a car fire nearby, the staff may not be able to get out either, so someone could well stay until the traffic calms down. Might be worth giving them a ring to see :? Poor you, I bet you can't wait to get him back home again :(

Bavarian Bunny said:
And to make the day complete, I now have to get some sticky dog turd out of my son's shoe. :evil:

Eeeeeeeek! Its not goin your way this evening is it. Bless :(

((((HUGS))))

m
xx

Back