• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ickle Salt

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Salt's had a wet nose for about 3 months and has been on Baytril for most of that time. I took him to the vet about 10 days ago, and he had a good check over. Teeth problems were ruled out, and the vet said he wasn't happy with him being on antibiotics indefinitely, so Salt was taken off them to see how he got on.
Well, the snuffly nose has gone, nice clean paws - beautiful bunny. I'm wondering if this could be a seasonal problem?

I don't know but I had a similar problem with Fudge and Amy at the beginning of the year, the baytril made no difference either and theirs cleared of its own accord too :?

How bizarre :? Maybe it's hayfever as the main pollen season has passed now :?

Glad he's feeling better in any case :D

Me too, Jill. I was starting to get a little concernd. He eats and eats and eats though - loves his hay, as does Pepper. The new trick is to sit IN the hayrack :roll:

Back