• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arriving Sunday-HE IS HERE !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
kenny.jpg

His name is Inspector Morse and he is a Velveteen Lop.....

*Jane dons flack-jacket*........

Janex

ooooooh scrummy!!!!!!!
i think you are being unfair and should in fact send him to ME! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(wants him! ***pouts***wants the purty bunny***stamps foot***)

Yes, he comes from a Breeder.....
He is unwanted stock
His Breeder does NOT cull, does not sell stock, he vaccinates and keeps all Velveteens he breeds. Morse is coming to me in memory of Lord Lopsley. He is not from the same breeder although his breeder does have Lopsley's sister....

Janex

Oh Jane he is beautiful! :D :love: Don't listen to anybody that gives you any flack about him, you are one of the most caring, and definetly the most experienced bunny owner I've ever known, Inspector Morse is very lucky to have found a great home with you. :D

awwww wow!!! Jane where do you find them?
he is lovely are his colourings similar to another little man you had?? :D

caz

cazza said:
awwww wow!!! Jane where do you find them?
he is lovely are his colourings similar to another little man you had?? :D

caz

Yep, my beloved Jack was a Castor Rex. So Morse is a tribute to Jack aswell as Lord Lopsley.

:D :D

Janex

that cheeky lopsley and Jack have come back as one in the new little man..............now they will be watching you even closer!!

caz x

touie said:
awww he's gorgeous :D

I think so too!!
He is known as Kentucky (Kenny) at the moment but he'd be the butt (BUCK!!) of too many 'Kentucky Fried Bunny' jokes with a name like that!! :roll:
So as he looks to be a 'thinker' I thought Inspector Morse suited him more... :lol:

Janex

Back