• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Experts HELP PLEASE!!-U/D SUCCESS- Eve Was Right!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Am I doing the right thing?
I have the recently bereaved Cerys in with the recently de-plummed Jake.
I initially tried Cerys and Hal but Cerys didn't want to know.
With Jake, who is still a VERY rampant boy :oops: :roll: , Cerys is showing no aggression and is totally submissive to his...errrrmmmm...'attention' :oops:

I just feel sorry for her as she was bonded so closely to dear, gentle Unky A and now here is this young Buck on the scene.
As there has, so far, been no aggression from either side, shall I leave them together tonight (they are in a pen in the lounge).
I want Cerys to have a friend but I dont want her stressed by endless humping :oops:

What do you think :? :?

Janex

he will get bored :D :D very son promise, i spend most bonding sessions watching this unfortunately but they get bored very quickly... typical men! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
he will get bored :D :D very son promise, i spend most bonding sessions watching this unfortunately but they get bored very quickly... typical men! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww thanks Eve. I am such a wuss when it comes to bonding :oops: :roll:
Maybe I should give Jake the TV remote control. That seems to be something men spend hours playing with and it might distract him from.....well......HUMPING :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
bunnylove said:

Awwww thanks Eve. I am such a wuss when it comes to bonding :oops: :roll:
Maybe I should give Jake the TV remote control. That seems to be something men spend hours playing with and it might distract him from.....well......HUMPING :oops: :roll: :lol:

Janex

that will work welll it does for my hubby! :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ive heard there are men who can hump and hold the remote at the same time. True multitaskers. :wink:

Adam

LonBun said:
Ive heard there are men who can hump and hold the remote at the same time. True multitaskers. :wink:

Adam

Too much information Adam!!!

:lol: :lol:

Following Eve's advice I left Cerys and Jake together and this morning they are enjoying their Honeymoon Breakfast!!

SUCCESS and not a TV remote control in sight.... :lol:

Janex

Back