• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greenfields Mob

luvabun

Warren Veteran
at feeding time :D

DSC01264.jpg

JIL there is a lady on dogpages or tufty looking for a bunny (a nethie) on tufty, who has been trying to contact lorna with no joy! maybe you could look into it for her!??

lovely photo by the way!

Wished I'd cleared up the purlies first :oops: unfortunately that's what my eye is drawn to :roll:

But I guess a magazine could airbrush them out.............mmm.......

Gem.. yes that's the Mob and fingers crossed there should be some fantastic news about them very, very soon :D

WOW
1.gif

thank you so much Crazy Eddie!!!!!!!

That has come up a treat

p.s. sorry about the girlie smiley... was the only thank you one I could find :roll: :lol:

p.s. about the Mob... there's eight pairs of paws crossed that all will work out well. Don't want to jinx it by spilling the beans... figners crossed....

luvabun said:
WOW
1.gif

thank you so much Crazy Eddie!!!!!!!

That has come up a treat

p.s. sorry about the girlie smiley... was the only thank you one I could find :roll: :lol:

p.s. about the Mob... there's eight pairs of paws crossed that all will work out well. Don't want to jinx it by spilling the beans... figners crossed....

Oh good luck to them :D , I so wanted them but I just haven't got the space, damn the stupid house falling though :(

I had my eye on them too, but I have no space at the moment and will be moving house soon, so the earliest I could have had them, if allowed, would probably have been next year.

Hope they get they home they deserve :D

Back