• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Russell is dead

gizmo

Mama Doe
i found him this morning in his cage :cry:. i dont know why he died but his chest was all bloated. he was fine yesterday, he was eating and pooing fine.
what makes it worse was when i came home foxes have taken his body and i cant bury him :evil: :cry: :cry:.

i left his body on top of some crates under a bag because i wanted to keep his body away from the others just incase he had some the others could catch. My mum spoke to my sister and she said it might have been where he eats his food so fast his stomach got twisted :cry:

How terrible :cry:

If your other Buns are not VHD vaccinated I'd urge you to get them done as any sudden death in an adult Rabbit has to ring alarm bells.

Janex

their all getting done soon but dont think VHD now.
The silly rabbit always used to eat his food so fast :cry:.

What a shock for you to lose him. As you have foxes, double check your hutches are fox proof. Thinking of youxxxxx

Back