• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice and Archie get a hutch upgrade

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Alice and Archie (Bournemouth bunny) are 2 of our residents who up until this morning were living in this

bunnyhampallace.jpg

I had it built for them about a couple of years ago and although it was the length I asked for it (6ft) wasnt the width and height I wanted. They looked a little squashed in there so when I saw the big hutch and run going cheap on ebay I jumped at the chance. Their new one is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft and the run is 6ft x 4ft x 2ft , it cost £110 including postage :D. I spent all afternoon/early evening yesterday putting it together and painting it. Archie and Alice finally moved in to their new abode this morning and I think they like it :D

DSCN4060.jpg

DSCN4058.jpg

DSCN4054.jpg

DSCN4053.jpg

DSCN4051.jpg

WoW! I think we have a pair of Very Happy bunnies here. Hee. Hee.

m
xx

ps. were did you get those spring things for the water bottles??

Unless I'm much mistaken, that is a Happy Hutch, much like the one I still havent got :x :lol: Are you pleased with it ? Will it be worth waiting for or does you get what you pays for?

Back