• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowflake and Isaac! Together at last!

Yes!!!
They are home!!!
They got home late last night from the rescue :)
we were all a bit concerned as to what she would be like with other rabbits...
Apparently this is the story --- She was put in the run/hutch with them and jumped on the plastic chair and was freaked out by them, cos she didnt know what they were and apparently was acting like she'd seen a snake! lol... ( such a diva)
She then realised what they were - and the rest they say is history! - She bonded pretty much instantly! With both of the baby boys - but unfortunately I had to leave one behind last night.... but I left him with some toys to keep him company.!

Brought them home... she knew where she was and ran straight to her favourite spot and ignored him - and I am like noooo!!!
He took a while to come out... but there wass no stopping him when he did...
He''s a very naughty BIB!!!! he's been chewing curtains already - but I think thats from where she chewed them. He can smell its so hes copying...
they are now in their hutch together ... and I will start letting him run round the garden this afternoon.

Technically I am meant to be at work - but because I am feeling realy really ill - I just couldnt possibly make it in today! :lol:

Without further ado - I give you!!
Picture145.jpg

He had just been grooming her ... but I was to slow to catch it.!

Picture130.jpg

Ebony and Ivory lol!

Picture135.jpg

Asleep in his litter tray - he's only been ehre a day and I am getting him there already - he goes on a towel, not quite made it in the litter tray yet lol!

Picture138.jpg

Asleep!! :)

I had forgotten how quickly a baby bunny falls asleep... one minute they are madly running around the next they are gone! ...

And to top it all off I have had the most incredible binkys I have ever seen - off both of them! So I think they are happy!!! - I know I am, :)

Thankyou guys!!
They are adorable - shes not so interested in him... and he likes nothing more than snuggling under her. but I am sure when hes a bit older - it will work out better... I think hes a bit to young for her at the moment.

Piccies will be coming up in a few days , I am kind of manic at the moment.... He had his first vets visit last night, and I have the cutest piccy of him in the dink weighing scales! lol

Back