• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet is poorly :-( - U/D Thursday - He's comin home!!!!

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I dont know what is worng with him I have had to leave him as Tree is off work today. I am going back at 10 to rush him to the vets. :cry:

I tempted fate yesterday saying my buns had never been poorly :(

He is very cold, not moving apart from when I picked him up he struggled to get away, but as soon as I put him back down he wont move.

He was out running in the garden last night and he is like this today. He didn't want his veg either.

I love my little lamb and really hope it is nothing serious but he looks so poorly and lifeless :cry: :cry: :cry:

180706008.jpg

awwwwwww hun. ((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

Sometimes buns just have off days like us.

thumper has been like this a few times.

I am trying to stay positive its awful when you have to leave them isnt it, I have never seen a bun poorly but he looked so so unwell and felt funny :(

Oh Carys I am sorry :(
Please let us know how he is doing later and I am sending tons of healing vibes for him.

What is going on with all our Bunnies just lately... :? :cry:

Janex

No there is only me and Tree here unfortunately and Tree is off work today so I have someone to watch the phones for me but cant be too long :(

Carys so sorry to hear about Poppet..fingers crossed he's just having an off moment. Let us know how he gets on at the vets. xx

Awwww Cary's sending you a hug and a snuggle for Poppet. Let us know as soon as you get back

I will I know its sounds awful but I cant believe this thread is by me. I know I post to everyone else's poorly bun thread sbut have never been on the receiving end. I know how you guys feel now :cry:

Thanks everyone for your wishes x x x x

What does eveyrone think it could be?

BirdieBun said:
I will I know its sounds awful but I cant believe this thread is by me. I know I post to everyone else's poorly bun thread sbut have never been on the receiving end. I know how you guys feel now :cry:

Thanks everyone for your wishes x x x x

What does eveyrone think it could be?

i think hes just having an off day. by the way u descibe it its the same as when thumper had has his off days

BirdieBun said:

*(((MASSIVE HUGS)))*

m
xx

I have had to leave him at the vets.

I said how col dhis ears felt but he said he thought they were fairly normal he went off to check his temperature and his body temp is that low he said his out look is not good - he thinks I will lose him :cry:

They are oing to do blood tests but everything felt normal, he said he has a spur on one of his back teeth, but he has been eating like a gannit until this morning so it hasn't affected him.

I don't want to lose my little boy :cry:

Back