• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Chloe - for AlisonA

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Oh my goodness Chloe is such a lovely girl :D She is now in a double storey condo in the back room with Rhia, Rosebud, Missy and Hoops - not all together I must add :shock:
She adores her condo - she has a run attached to it as well so that she can come and go as she pleases :D
She is in and out of the condo - always looking as if to say "This is mine and you can't do this ......." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She is interacting a lot more with the other buns so hopefully, in a week or two we may be able to bond her with either Midnight or Jasper :D

Alison, did you ever notice anything strange about Chloe's hearing? Only John and I are 95% sure that she has either no hearing or very limited hearing :?

She is due to go to the vets on Thursday to see Cath - we didn't take her today as we knew that Cath would not be able to see properly for tears of laughter after seeing Oxo and Fliss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We adore Chloe and she likes being groomed - only 'cos we are getting that much fur out of her that we could fill a double duvet :shock:

Awwww so glad to hear that the little madam is doing well and has a nice new home some new friends to talk to :D Hopefully she'll settle enough to have a friend of her own very soon!

I never noticed anything up with her hearing, after having Nomad here who was deaf, I was particularly conscious about this and she definitely could hear to a reasonable degree at least as it was a specific thing that I checked on (moved her ears around a lot when I talked to her, stopped doing stuff when I made noises behind her, never jumped when I snuck up on her etc.) So if her hearing has gone then it's definitely a recent thing, which is a bit worrying :?

Please do keep me posted as to how she gets on at the vets later this week :?

Alison xx

Back