• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kahlo & Diego - A couple of new pics.....

racheyrabbit

Alpha Buck
I haven't posted any pics of them lately. But I took a couple the other day for my OH to have as his screensaver (unfortunately he doesn't live with us anymore :( ) and I thought I'd post them here because they were cute.

6Sep2006.jpg

6Sep20062.jpg

I particularly love the second one - I joke with Diego that he's like a little old man - he's even got the combover.....!

Spacegirl said:
[What happened with the OH?? Making room for more rabbits??!]

Ha ha! I wish! Work factors have meant that we've got to live separately for a while. I'm still in Bromley until the end of October (until the PhD is over) and then I've got to find some rabbit-friendly housemates!

Going to see a place tomorrow with a huge garden - haven't told Kahlo and Diego yet though because I don't want to get their hopes up!

mit said:
OMFG!!!

One of the most cuties couple ive seen on here. Loves'em!!!!

m
xx

They are a very cute couple - complete opposites. She's my fat-bottomed girlie and he's a skinny little man with a comb-over. He's even more cute when he runs. He's got a funny leg, which means he has to kind of run sideways to ensure he goes in a straight line! :lol: Doesn't stop him binkying all over the place though! :D

I'll have to try and get a video of his funny run..... :D :D

racheyrabbit said:
mit said:
OMFG!!!

One of the most cuties couple ive seen on here. Loves'em!!!!

m
xx

They are a very cute couple - complete opposites. She's my fat-bottomed girlie and he's a skinny little man with a comb-over. He's even more cute when he runs. He's got a funny leg, which means he has to kind of run sideways to ensure he goes in a straight line! :lol: Doesn't stop him binkying all over the place though! :D

I'll have to try and get a video of his funny run..... :D :D

LOL!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sooo have to post a vid. But some more pics wounldnt go a miss in the mean while. :D

m
xx

Back