• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh the humiliation!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Poor Gorgeous, it's not enough that he was at deaths door for a long time, or that he's been feeling rubbish, but even worse.....THEY CLIPPED HIS TAIL! I adored his tail ang being an ang it was super fluffy, but because he had diarhea (sp) the nurse have to clip it and it looks like a chihuahuas! He's in my room at the mo so I can keep an eye on him and also because it wouldn't be fair for him to see his girlfriend, Evee, with such a sad looking tail lol.

Also his feet are black as they kept him on newspaper at the vets! He's such a mess bless him!

Oh bless....

My bun had to have his rear end clipped at the vets in the summer because he was having problems keeping himself clean (arthritis in his back legs) and we were concerned about flies. His butt was bald and he looked very... emm...stupid (doesn't stop me loving him though!) :lol: . It is now nearly fully grown back which is good!

At least Gorgeous is feeling better and recovering from his illness. His hair will grow and he will soon be back to his usual Gorgeous self!

I may have to find a prostetic tail to save his rep lol. He's quite well apart from that, he's perky, eating fantastically and pooping tonnes! I mean TONNES! It's everywhere and I couldn't be more happy about it lol.

Aaaah, it's so sad when their tail has to be clipped back, or in some cases I have had an old bun whose fur fell off his tail so he just had a little stick at the back :lol:

Awww!

At least he is feeling better - just don't show him a mirror, you don't want him to relapse :lol:

Jx

Back