• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does a willow ball last?

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
With these two on the case 8) 8) not very long! :lol:

RIMG0888.jpg

Well at least mine are cheap!! MJ's far more interested in eating food and hay than chewing on something he can't eat!! And Pippa would rather chew their hutch

Mine don't play with anything! None of my buns ever have, I've bought the everything I can find and made toys etc but they just look at me in disgust!

My lot speed though half of it like there's not tomorrow, but then leave the other half. :? They REALLY cant be bother by the other half. Then i give'em a new one and again, only chewin' half of it. The girls and staud are the same.

m
xx

Dolly's lasted about 18 hours (it has gone my the next morning :shock: ) Barley's lasted more of less 36 hours!

Need to get some more!!

I gave H & H a large 1 last night about 8.30pm, and by 9am this morning there was less than half left :roll: :lol: at least they like them tho, never really bothered with any toys, til I found sisal grass and willow!

Bought them loads of new stuff yesterday - here's what they got -

A Kabob
Cruncy Chews (for on Kabob)
A big bridge made from chewable sticks
bunch of willow sticks
Large Willow Ball
Sea-grass mat
Sisal Grass corn-on-the-cob
Sisal Grass Carrot
Didn't bother with any plastic toys as they just ignore them, although lately I have seen Honey throw about 1 ball tht has a bell in

With some cage fresh granules, was £25. Hmmm suppose tht'll keep them going for a week or 2...... :roll: :lol:

Honey would demolish that in about 20 minutes.
I won a large basket of goodies at Tracy's Open Day - I thought the wicker basket would be good to nibble on - they (mainly she) completely destroyed it in about 4 hours.

Back