• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HoneyBunny, Gordon Bennet is Worn Out!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
MiscPics277.jpg

The excitement of all the other Bunnies and a new diet and exercise regime seems to have relaxed the chunky lad!!

:lol: :lol:

Janex

a wonderful picture :D He did that here once and scared me to death! :lol:
So glad he is obviously happy..hope that soon you are too xx

Rallybunny said:
Is he really called Gordon Bennet?? What a cool name!

Yep, thats his name!!
Its the first thing that came out of my friend's mouth when she saw his piccie on RR.. :lol:

Janex

Oh Jane! I HAVE to come over to your one day and meet him AND all of the other!!! I JUST HAVE TOOOO!!

m
xx

ps. thats if you want me to come over. :oops:

mit said:
Oh Jane! I HAVE to come over to your one day and meet him AND all of the other!!! I JUST HAVE TOOOO!!

m
xx

All i can say is when you walk in you will be stunned.Janes buns are cared for so well!Its amazing she has room to sleep in that house! :lol:

bilbo said:
mit said:

m
xx

All i can say is when you walk in you will be stunned.Janes buns are cared for so well!Its amazing she has room to sleep in that house! :lol:

I've been told ALL about Jane's place from Donna (ARC), she told me how amazin' it is, bunnies in all the rooms in pens. AMAZIN'!!!!

m
xx

How cute! Glad he has come to live with you Jane, I know he will be spolit rotten like all your other buns :D
Nicola x

Nicola3 said:
What a stunner :D ,

What type of lop is he? He looks a big boy...totally scrummy !!!

Hugs,

Nic n Harvey xxx

Well some people say a German Lop-X :? All I know is he is a chunky lad who nearly causes an earthquake when he binkys :shock: :lol:

Janex

He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

I think I may have to pay you a visit so I can give him a snuggle...he's sooooo yummy !!!

Love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

honeybunny said:
He was sold to his previous owner as a dwarf lop...but does look to have a touch of the German about him! :?

Perhaps I should've called him Herman....Herman the German!! :lol:

Janex

Back