• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gordon Bennet!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He arrived on what turned out to be a very sad day :cry:
But he, along with my other Bunnies, helped me cope with the grief and shock at loosing Lord Lopsley :cry:

Here is a long shot of Gordon Bennet in his pen

MiscPics271.jpg

and a close-up whilst in pensive mode!!

MiscPics273.jpg

Janex

Bavarian Bunny said:
Do I see a white chair in the first photo???? :? Yu said you did not have any furniture!! :lol:

Welcome home, Gordon Bennet! :D

Jane doesn't own any furniture, that belongs to Gordan Bennet!!!!

He's a very lucky boy coming to live with you Jane. :)

Awwww lovely Gordon, I'm sure he'll settle down really soon Jane, he looks lovely! It must be such a day of mixed emotions for you :?

Awwwwww! What a cutie! I'm sure he'll LOVE with you bein' his new YUMMY MUMMY!!!

We all know its been a tough day for you, mixed emotions and all that, but your doin great my lovely!

m
xx

Aw he's GORGEOUS!!! He does look a lot like the late, great, Unky A, or is it just me?

I'm sure he'll settle in really well! :) :love:

AMETHYST

Nice to see pics of him in his new home :D Also pleased you're putting him on a diet..he does need one doesn't he? don't think he had much excercise in his previous home......
..very pleased both Gordon and Jake are hleping you cope xx

Jane, I am glad he got to you and he does look like Uncle A. A day full of emotions for you and I am thinking of you tonight as it is coming to a close.

Back